If there's something that I like and Krishna does not like, I hate that. Whereas if there's anything that Krishna likes I too like that-Srimati Radhika


(Similarly the enemies of Krishna are enemies for His devotees and the enemies of devotees are enemies of Krishna. Because of the Love between Krishna and His devotees)

 

Sri Rukmini-If you are not prepared to accept me and save me from my marriage to Sisupala. I dont bother and I will perform penances

 for one hundred lives until I attain You. That's the determination we should have.

 

Intense Greed that I am prepared to anything to get shelter at Krishna's Lotus feet is what it takes. Maya says why do you waste your time. Lets watch TV. 

Why do you waste time? become this become that. A pure devotee says I will do anything to get Krishna.

 

Acceptance of the Lord as one's guardian or master. By constitution, We are servants, we are not masters. Whether you are a 

devotee or someone you have to serve someone. you want to serve Ravan? you want to serve Krishna?

 

Self surrender. No reservation no holding back. A good mother will do anything for the child. Mother's have full self surrender to the children.

 Best example is gopis. When the gopis where approached, Narada muni went to Brahmins and said Krishna has head ache. The only thing

 that cures Him is the dust of your feet. You are joking and if we do that we will goto hell.

 

And then Narada muni went to Gopis, and said the only thing that cures is dust from your feet. The brahmins only thought of themselves 

but the Gopis are always thinking of Krishna's pleasure.

 

Humiltiy means I am nothing more and nothing less..but an insignificant eternal servant of the Krishna. Thats humility. 

Our designations here are just some roles.

 

Find those who are meek and humble. if you associate with them you will be happy and successful.


--
Yours
Dinesh
Blog:http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com


Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati