My World: Crying of the soul:
I will be fully ever lost,
If don't put on head the dust,
Of the feet of the most beloved,
Dear people to the Lord.
My mind's word is "want!"
Knows only thing to hurt.
Seeing mouse like bad in others,
Not feeling the elephant in its.
Covered by passion, sometimes,
Other times with ignorance.
Only know about sleeping,
Or the sources pleasure taking.
What's the use of up waking early?
Even thou my mind is sleepy.
"loosing time, rascal!" soul cries,
Why still you are not enough wise?
"tik, tik, tik, listen time walks!"
What's the use of mundane talks?
They only create desire mislead,
And pushes to do useless deed.
While chanting the Holy Names,
Mind for journey hardly longs.
Can't keep, catch and beat,
Enough! Anymore, impossible tolerate!
Crying loudly, hot tears from eyes,
Please, someone hear my voice!
To whom can I go with bowl?
Begging mercy for my soul.
What is water? What is bread?
What is air? What is cloth?
Where is home? Where is love?For my crying lonely soul?
By Maral Alimova
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati