Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via GITA COACHING by Akrura on 1/20/12

Devotee said:
I want to talk.
I want to preach.
I want to give advice.
I want to give tips.
I want to give people success tools.
I want to give people ideas.
I want to give people solutions.

Gita Coach said:
That is nice.
But if you really want to help people, you have to SHUT UP.
You have to listen to people first.
You have to understand them first.
Understand what they want.
Understand what they are going through.
Understand what they think.
Understand how they feel.
Understand what they need in order to succeed.
And in order to understand, you have to first LISTEN attentively and deeply.
Not talk.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati