>
> Me: God, can I ask You a question?
> God: Sure
> Me: Promise You won't get mad
> ... ... ... God: I promise
> Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today
> God: What do u mean?
> Me: Well, I woke up late
> God: Yes
> Me: My car took forever to start
> God: Okay
> Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
> God: Huummm
> Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
> God: All right
> Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet
> in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right
> today! Why did You do that?
> God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to
> send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through
> that
> Me (humbled): OH
> GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your
> route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
> Me: (ashamed)
> God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want
> you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
> Me (embarrassed):Okay
> God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to
> give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you
> talk to them so you would be covered.
> Me (softly): I see God
> God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to put out
> all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in
> the dark.
> Me: I'm Sorry God
> God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things, the Good &
> the Bad.
> Me: I will TRUST You.
> God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your
> plan.
> Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything
> today.
> God: You're welcome child.
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati