Polish Festival to India......I wish to participate in this cosmic event!!!

 
 

Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Indradyumna Swami's Facebook Notes by Indradyumna Swami on 12/31/11

My New Year's resolution is to increase my service to my spiritual master 10-fold. So in the early hours of January 1st, I am off to Jaipur to ask the blessings of Sri Sri Radha Govinda, the beloved deities of Srila Rupa Goswami, to bring my Polish Festival Tour to India in 2012; lock,stock and barrel. When the pious people of this land see a professional, first-class and devotional display of their own culture by western devotees, surely it will melt their hearts and enshrine Krsna consciousness even more in this land of dharma. Srila Prabhupada wanted this, and there was never a better time. Please devotees, you also give your blessings! 

 

May my service to you increase unlimitedly throughout the year and forever more ...


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati