Been looking for Love since aeons, but six men headed by the
chief,lust were always in guise of Love.These six men are very good
friends among themselves.Giving shelter to one of these
men(anger,madness,pride,greed,envy) will drag the rest as well to ruin
you. Now I am only,
Endeavoring to turn to listen to my Friend who always comes with me
wherever I go. I have disregarded Him from time immemorial not knowing
Him as my real well wisher,the Lover,the friend,the ability of the
able.
I did not know what is good for me. Even if I were told,I headed in a
direction in madness,that was not for my own good.
Had I been sincere enough to go back to Him,I would not have been here
by now in the midst of people who are killing themselves&others as
well.
He always made arrangements to take me back but I am stubborn of
enjoying the senses&remained in the worldly existence for countless
lives.
The momentum of the past habits are still in place.Only if You desire,
You can give me the ability to tolerate and become sincere in my
endeavors in serving You, O husband of the Goddess of fortune! This is
the prayer of this unfortunate being who is pretending to be in
Service of You!
Everyone in this world is looking for Love! But now it is contaminated
by the modes of passion,ignorance. Everyone from ant to Lord Brahma in
this Universe is bewildered by these modes.
Devotional Service to Krishna only revives the lost Love for
Krishna&all the living entities.

--
Yours
Dinesh
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati