On his arrival day onboard the Jaladuta, he wrote in his diary the following words:

  • Absorbed in material life, they [Americans] think themselves very happy and satisfied, and therefore they have no taste for the transcendental message of Vasudeva [Krsna].... But I know that Your causeless mercy can make everything possible, because You are the most expert mystic ... How will I make them understand this message of Krsna consciousness? ... O Lord, I am simply praying for Your mercy so that I will be able to convince them about Your message.... I am seeking Your benediction ... I have no devotion, nor do I have any knowledge, but I have strong faith in the holy name of Krsna....
  • Srila Prabhupada Brings the Hare
    Krsna Mantra to the West!
    Yours
    Dinesh
    Blog:http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com


    Share/Bookmark

    These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
    • Digg
    • Sphinn
    • del.icio.us
    • Facebook
    • Mixx
    • Google
    • Furl
    • Reddit
    • Spurl
    • StumbleUpon
    • Technorati