Krishna has given me things more than I deserve. Thats always the case in most of our lives. But we keep demanding and remain dissatisfied. Oh Madhava,Just give me only the power to bear with tough times&help me get closer to Your devotees and You.
All my friends You gave are sincere and super good devotees but I dont know how to even give them my best&deal with them.
Everything changes every moment randomly and I sometimes feel powerless&illusioned that I am doing everything out of pride.
Hope You want to see me better of from what I am. By Your mercy I hope I can continue my religious duties of protecting, supporting the family,do some preaching&go on for the rest of my life in this body.
I need to learn to live with myself and strictly follow the principles of religion or dharma. Just as a woman waits for 10 months to beget a child,undergoes so much hardships, i need to wait patiently in my life to make myself a better person.

---- 
Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati