Dear friends,
 
My Sincere gratitude to all the subscribers and feed readers who have been motivating me to write this blog and keep it going. It was my desire to bring the blog Krishna at top 10 in google search results. For some of the queries it brings my blog in top 10 search results but for the word "Krishna" it should bring my blog in top 10. Thats my dream.
 
Today marks the visit count of 40,000 ever since I started this blog in 2007.
 
Thank you very much! I will always strive to bring you the best and inspiring content for your pleasure!!! I always read the articles thoroughly before I send and also only when it's touching the heart. This is one thing which grabbed the attention of the readers all these while from around the world.
 
Hare Krishna!
--
Yours
Dinesh
Blog:
http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com


Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati