My Dear Friend,
I have asked a few questions and would like to have the various
sastric views/realizations upon this topic from you. I would like to
publish all the different answers in my blog. I found that there are
many people around the world asking questions in google search. This
will also help such inquisitive people to get their answers for their
search in internet through my blog.
1.What medicine is there in this world which will cure us of the
diseases caused by Lust,Greed, Pride, Anger, Envy, Madness?

2.Which doctor can cure us of these diseases?

3.What is the remedy for a man biten by the snakes of senses?

--
Yours
Dinesh
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati