My dear Lord, I am not afraid of the my rebirth for my innumerable reactions that accrue for my past and present actions but just that if you assure me to always help me remember You by keeping me in Your devotees' association and sing Your glories with millions of mouths like Ananta  deva, I can goto any part of the Universe without fear.  I am not undermining Your potency to rip off my sins but still seeking Your mercy always.


There is nothing more I need than that. You are already taking care of my necessities like my beloved father. I am confident that all the obstacles in the path of my devotional life will eventually move away as I become sincere and be absorbed in Your thoughts and glories. I love you my Lord :) 


You are the only object of love and I have been foolishly reposing my love with those that doesn't deserve it. I hope I won't make the same mistake again and again. 


My part of controlling the mind and senses is my responsibility and Your part is to always keep me at Your lotus feet. Your illusory energy is covering You from me and i have no strength on my own to uncover them or even to understand where I am.


Yours
Dinesh

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati