Arjuna:How am I 2 understand that millions of yrs ago,u gave this
science of BG 2Sun God,Vivasvan?
Krsna:I
am Achyuta(infallible from My position)&not changing My body.My
transcendental body never deteriorates.u were also there when I
instructed this BG to Vivasvan.I can remember all but u cant-BG#4.4-6

Oh Lord,It is difficult2approach U,4people possessing 1.Janma-Birth(Hi caste)
2.Aishwarya(Wealth)
3.Shruta(Hi Education)
4.Shri(bodily beauty)
QueenKunti in SB

A plea2Lord Nitai.My heart is very sinful&not attracted2Ur holy
name.Shame fills my mouth.In how many lives I've neglected spiritual
progress which is why I am in such a state.U r friend of sinners,an
ocean of mercy.If U abandon me now,ur glorious reputation as saviour
of fallen will greatly stain. How many yavanas have u already
delivered? With my own ears I heard you delivered them.If in Ur heart
U r not averse2me,then dont push me away :(

How've these impurities come upon u? They r not@all befitting a man
who knows d ValueOfLife.They lead not2higher planets but2infamy.Being
a Kshatriya,there's no better engagement4u than fighting.Either u'll b
killed in d battle&go2heaven or u'll conquer EarthlyKingdom&Enjoy
RoyalHappiness-Krsna2Arjuna~BG

O God,feeling Ur separation,Im considering a moment2b like aeons.Tears
r flowing from my eyes like torrents of rain.I feel all vacant in this
world in Ur absence.Whether U handle me roughly by Ur embrace or make
me broken hearted by not being present b4 me,U r my worshipful
Lord,unconditionally-Sikshastkm


One who is able2Ctrl d 6 Urges of d body,
1.Speech
2.Mind
3.Anger
4.Tongue
5.Belly
6.Genitals
&Engage them Properly in God Consciousness is Qualified2Accept
Disciples all over d World-Nectar Of Instruction,Verse#1

V've2Transform ourself2avoid EternalSuffering birth after birth

Avidya(Ignorance)->Vidya(Knowledge of d real self as Soul&ServantOfGod)

Kama(Lust2enjoy d self)->Prema(LoveOfGod&All LivingEntities)

Karma(Action,both
Good&Bad,bound2reactions)->Seva(Service2God,Akarma-Inaction in
action.No reactions) :)


Only by d association of a Genuine representative of God,1will b able2ctrl d
6urges(Speech,Mind,Anger,Tongue,Belly,Genitals),
6faults(Overeating,Over-endeavoring4material objectives,Collecting
more money than required,unnecessary talks,negligence
Of scriptural rules,bad association),
Get6good qualities(
Enthusiasm,Patience,Confidence,Determination2perform favourable
activities4DS,resolution2abandon d association of worldly
minded&discipline2follow d footsteps of Acharyas),Get6holy
association(giving/accepting gifts,revealing1's inner
thots,confidential talks on DS,accepting&giving spiritual
food-Prasadam)

--
Yours
Dinesh
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati