The Lord accepts the least qualification of the living entity and
awards him the highest reward. That is the standard of His character.
Therefore, who but the Lord can be the ultimate shelter???
Srimad Bhagavatham#3.2.23


D occupational activities,a man performs according2his own position r
only so much useless labor if they do not provide attraction4d message
of d Personality of Godhead-SB#1.2.8

4my own pleasure,I never Fear2commit any sin.Im devoid of pity&Im full
of selfishness.Im Sorry@other's happiness.Im an inveterate liar.Indeed
I delight in others' miseries-Amara Jivana,Bhakti Vinoda Thakur.
"Having awakened faith in My narrations,being disgusted with all
material activities,knowing that all sense enjoyment leads2misery,but
still being unable2renounce sense enjoyment,My devotee shud remain
happy&worship Me with faith&conviction.Even tho sometimes he is
engaged in sense enjoyment,My devotee knows it gives miserable
results&he sincerely,repents such activities-SB#11.20.27-28

Those who fix their minds on My personal form and are always engaged
in worshiping Me with great and transcendental faith are considered by
Me to be most perfect.
(Lord Sri Krsna - Bhagavad gita 12.2)

For one who sees Me everywhere and sees everything in Me,I am never
lost, nor is he ever lost to Me-(Lord Sri Krsna - Bhagavad-Gita 6.30)

--
Yours
Dinesh
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati