Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via kksblog.com by noreply@blogger.com (Jan) on 19/03/11

Srila Prabhupada said that: "Now my spiritual master is no longer present on this planet."
He said: "But my spiritual master is always with me. Always - just like Krishna is always with me."
Because Krishna is always with us, residing in the heart.

But Krishna when residing in the heart, is not alone.
No, because Krishna is never alone. Krishna is always there with his associates. Therefore when Krishna is present in the heart it means all his associates are also present in the heart and therefore it means that even the spiritual master is also present in the heart.
He said: "And therefore my spiritual master is always present with me."

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, Brisbane, Australia, March 2011)

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati