1) O Gopinatha, please remove the torment of worldly existence. I can no longer 
tolerate the pain of ignorance and the repeated succession of births and 
deaths.

2) 0 Gopinatha, indeed I am a servant of lust. Worldly desires are awakening in 
my heart, and thus the noose of fruitive work is beginning to tighten.

3) 0 Gopinatha, when will I wake up and abandon afar this enemy of lust, end 
when will You manifest Yourself in my heart?

4) 0 Gopinatha, I am Your devotee, but having abandoned You and thus having 
forgotten my real treasure, I have worshiped this mundane world.

5) O Gopinatha, You know everything. Now, having punished Your servant, please 
give him a place at Your lotus feet.

6) 0 Gopinatha, is this Your judgment, that seeing me averse to You, You 
abandon Your servant and don't bestow even a particle of mercy upon him?

7) 0 Gopinatha, I am certainly very foolish, and I have never known what is 
good for me. Therefore such is my condition.

8) 0 Gopinatha, You are indeed the wisest person. Please look for a way to 
bring about auspiciousness for this fool, and please do not consider this 
servant as an outsider. 


Yours
Dinesh

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati