1) O Gopinatha, I have no means of success, but if You take me, having bestowed 
your mercy upon me, then I will obtain deliverance from this world.

2) 0 Gopinatha, I have fallen into the perils of material illusion. Wealth, 
wife, and sons have surrounded me, and lust has wasted me away.

3) 0 Gopinatha, my mind is crazy and does not care for any authority. It is 
always senseless and has remained in the dark pit of worldly affairs.

4) 0 Gopinatha, I have accepted my defeat. All of my various endeavors were 
useless. Now You are the only hope.

5) 0 Gopinatha, how shall I make any advancement when my mind has come under 
the control of the powerful senses and does not abandon its attachment to 
materialism?

6) 0 Gopinatha, after sitting down in the core of my heart and subduing my 
mind, please wake me to You. In this way the horrible dangers of this world 
will disappear.

7) 0 Gopinatha, You are Hrsikesa, the Lord of the senses. Seeing me so 
helpless, please control these senses of mine and deliver me from this dark and 
perilous worldly existence.

8) 0 Gopinatha, the noose of materialism has become fixed around my neck. 
Taking up the sword of Your mercy and cutting this bondage, make this 
Bhaktivinoda Your humble servant. 


Yours
Dinesh

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati