Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Indradyumna Swami's Facebook Notes by Indradyumna Swami on 6/14/12

"Prabhupada cleared the room - sent everyone out. Then he asked me how the preaching was, and I told him how it was in Ahmedabad. Then he did a very touching thing at the end. He got up from behind his little desk and he came over to me and took me in his arms. He pressed me very tightly. He put his head on one side of my head, and then on the other side, and then the other side again, and he said, 'Now take that sannyasa mantra in your heart, keep it always in your heart, and go and preach everywhere.'"  

 

[ Tamal Krsna Goswami, quoted in Journal of Vaishnava Studies, Volume 11, No 2, page 164, March 2003 ]


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati