Satsvarupa Dasa Goswami's Notes

Dealing With...

Dealing with the people in my life,
some are naughty and some are nice.

I'm dealing with the aches in the head,
they come several times a day.

I'm dealing with my japa beads,
fingering them through my hand and
keeping my mind and lips
fixed to pronunciation. Yeah,
dealing with the japa every day in the
early hours, sixteen rounds before
breakfast.

I'm dealing with mental stresses that
come from some people who stress me
with their stresses. Dealing with the
stresses.

I am dealing with my writing of poems.
Each day I do two and try to make them
do. Make them do their thing in a
Krishna conscious way.

I'm dealing with the world of ISKCON.
I live in it, and it leaves me alone,
and I make my contribution on the Web.

I'm dealing with disciples through
the mail, answering their queries and
sometimes problems I have to deal with.
Dealing with disciples.

Dealing with the cards that life
has dealt me. Now I'm seventy, and
I don't know how many more I'll get,
but I'm dealing with my duration in
a cool-headed way, aware that Krishna
comes at the end, and you should
think of Him. Dealing with my
duration.

Dealing with my medicine. I don't
take too much, but when pain comes,
there's a variety. Dealing with my meds
and doctors and prescriptions.

Dealing with my celibacy.
It's all over now. No trouble, no sex
desire is left. I'm glad for that.
Nothing left to deal with in the
world of sex. That's all over now.

Dealing with the blues when they come.
I get down when someone speaks sharply
to me or I'm too much alone. Dealing
with the blues.

Dealing with exercise and overweight.
You should not get fat. You should walk
every day and ride the stationary bike.
Deal with sedentary blues.

Dealing with my faith, with my patience
and waiting for raganuga to arrive.
Dealing with the soul and
the relationship with Krishna.

Dealing with Radha and Krishna, may
they become real and true to me. May
I meet Them in the proper way befitting
my realization. Dealing with
Radhe-Syama!

Dealing with the dealing. You have to
mix it up with all the dealings in your
life. Get things organized and nice.
dealing with the dealing. Dealing with
the deal. Radha and Krishna are real,
and I better deal with that in a
realistic way, taking it
according to my actual realization.


Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati