Many people disregarded me in many different ways,all the way in my
life despite my best dealings with them&my support to them. I tried my
best and see it's all fun with the 24 material elements here. But what
can I do,all the perception is with these elements and to surpass this
is practically so hard without Your mercy. Whoever wants to take
whatever from me,let them take,because by giving(for Your cause) I
find happiness rather by taking(from You). And all the time I saw
there's none as best as You are My Lord.You've been with me@all hard
times&I expect much more harder times to take complete shelter of
You.This way You teach Me that there's no one better than You for
shelter/refuge. And that's what You wanted. These obstacles between us
cant last long. They'll get shattered by Your mercy soon.You are
always helping me to approach You but my most misfortune that I
disregarded You,but atlast found I am disregarded. I got back what I
had put. You are my only shelter!

--
Yours
Dinesh
Blog:http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati