Dear Subscribers and visitors of Krishna blog,

I am very happy to inform you that this blogger page is going to cross 100,000 visit hits in the web in a day or two. Thank you for your viewing and I will continue posting the best possible articles and images i could.

For most of the times in my life, I used to just keep talking to the blog Krishna of my realizations and my understanding. And when there is no personal association of devotees, I see this blog as a person who will reach out to the world. Thank you very much for your contribution in viewing the blog articles. It encourages me whenever I feel down, to see how many are interested in reading and knowing about Krishna except me.
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati