Pramada (Madness)

It's right in front of me, and still I do not see.

By His Divine illusion, the whole world 's in confusion.

This powerful energy acts, and I do not see the facts,

What engagements are so pressing that I miss everyday lessons?

Source :  http://karunesvari.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/pramada-madness/

When the mirror shows new lines, are these not warning signs?

Embedded in decay, increased each single day.

Although there's signs of ageing, forgetfulness is raging.

 

Next day? Next breath? The fear of death,

A constant worry amidst the hurry,

Still, complacency creeps in, so I must now  begin

Re-examining  the view – sastra-caksuh.    *

 

* seeing through the eyes of the sastras (scriptures)


--
Yours
Dinesh

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati