A practicing devotee thinks, Alas alas, I am the lowest among all the devotees and I am a black spot for the devotees. I am unable to give up the sinful activities for which I may get to hell but I will never give up devotional service to Krishna. In this way by repenting for his sinful actions, a devotee of Krishna gets himself purified of all past sinful reactions. Krishna says I will accept the service of even such a devotee because his righteousness existed even when he performed the simul activity in a subtle form but due to his conditioned nature he is unable to give up it so easily-HH.Purnachandra Goswami 

Yours
Dinesh

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati