yugayitam nimeshena
cakshusha pravrishayitam
sunyayitam jagat sarvam
govinda-virahena me

O Govinda! Feeling Your separation, I am considering a moment to be like twelve years or more. Tears are flowing from my eyes like torrents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in Your absence.

In this world there is nothing so sublime, I have nothing to do here but to work in Your consciousness. I have had enough by embracing the illusory energy. It's always kicking in one way or the other no matter how nicely I embrace the illusory energy. But it's a must to know that You love me too.

Yours
Dinesh

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati