It's a long way to learn myself and the lessons that are waiting on the way towards the horizon. But the Lord follows the wanderings of all the beings and guides them from within.
Some of the places in my journey are uphill which are tough to get over while after climbing high upon there's some stored energy and it might feel like effortless when getting downhill due to the efforts I had put during the uphill. But definitely it is not the bliss but just the stored energy releasing which is a mere comfort zone and not the real bliss that gives pleasure to my heart.

The ones I met on the path, some are illuminating and purifying my consciousness while the others who are grossly foolish are those I scared and stayed away from. Yet my own friend, my mind who is always manipulating the senses and sense objects is also something I scared of due to its flickering nature. This friend always try to sell me for some cheap price which is worthless and miserable. This friend has a lot in store from the past but he brings all things that stinks and put me in difficult situation.

It appears that only the sun that is same wherever I go. Even my body and my mind, the relatives, friends keep changing but the sun is same and I am seeing the same sun wherever I go. He the lord of my heart is the sun who illuminates my store which is full of darkness. He is the one who always cares wherever I am and gives me what I deserve and sometimes even more than what I deserve by His mercy.

Hope someday this name Dina esh "Lord of the day" becomes relevant to the work I do so that illuminate myself and the people I come in contact with.



Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati