Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via kksblog.com by hina on 6/12/12

(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Leicester, England, 4th June 2012) Lecture: SB 1.2.7


I got one of those sweat shirts – a hoodie and on there it said, 'BBT' and it was not from the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, since it just came from some karmi shop. Just see Krishna sent me this because I am a sankirtan devotee – as the mind goes. Then I got a hat and the label inside it read 'the big big universe.' Yes I'm preaching all over, a big preacher. Within no time I had the hat within the pocket of the sweatshirt and I forgot it somewhere and never saw it again!

Then I got a new hat and on there it read 'INQ,' and I knew what that meant, 'is not qualified.' And with that one, I just couldn't get rid of it! It stayed with me for years and years, because Krishna puffed me up with, 'BBT' and 'big, big universe.' After that I had 'INQ' forever and I will always remember it 'is not qualified. So one can see Krishna in such things. One can see that Krishna is with us, playfully teaching us. He is with us and we are not left alone!


Rating: 5.3/7 (3 votes cast)


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati