The first time when I saw Lord Guruvayoorappan in a devotional song cd label is when I started praying sincerely accepting His personal feature.

My prayers were to have a steady mind as it was my college days. There were disturbing elements and thoughts around me by then. Soon after my prayers in a few days I happened to come in contact with devotees and Srila Prabhupada's books.

I was curious to know the meaning of life since my childhood. I asked my father once, if we see who your father's father's father's.... Father where would it end???? My father had no answer by then.

Right after my father's death, my curiosity to find the meaning of life increased manifold. But I didn't get answers for all my questions until I met devotees in 2002. The strange thing is we already had a copy of Bhagavad Gita in our house for generations. My father's father had bought a mc Millan edition of Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad Gita. It was there in our house for many many years but the grantha broke out after so many years. This is why Srila Prabhupada's books are called time bombs. It will reveal at any time to the sincere seekers.

Krishna says to Arjuna that now I shall explain you this knowledge both phenomenal and numinous knowing this nothing further shall remain for you to know. Who else can give complete knowledge than the complete whole, the Supreme Lord Himself?
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati