"srnvanti gayanti grnanti sadhavah"

The position of spiritual master is confirmed by the Lord Himself in Srimad Bhagavatam.
 
acaryam mam vijaniyam
navamanyeta karhicit
na martya-buddhyasuyeta
serva-devamayo guruh
[SB 11.17.27]
 
One should know the Acharya as myself and never disrespect him in any
way. One should not envy him, thinking him as an ordinary man, for he is the
representative of all the demigods.

Devotee of Devotees is Real Devotee:

ye me bhakta-janah partha na me bhaktas ca te janah
mad bhaktanam ca ye bhaktas te me bhaktatamah matah
 
My dear Partha, those who say they are My devotees are not My devotees, but
those who claim to be devotees of My devotees are actually My devotees.


The Bible says:
... each tree is known by its own fruit.
[Luke 6:44]


Glorious is that devotee who does not give up the shelter of his Lord, and
glorious is that Lord who does not abandon His servant. If by chance a servant
falls down and goes somewhere else, glorious is that master who captures him
and brings him back by the hair.
—Cc., Antya 4.46–47

--
Yours
Dinesh
Blog:
http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com


Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati