Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Divyangi Lalita Devi Dasi's Facebook Notes by Divyangi Lalita Devi Dasi on 11/19/11

The fly is living happily in the box of manure.

He is becoming fat, enjoying the opulence.

The bee comes by and the fly invites him to see the opulence of the fly.

"I do not wish to offend you, but this place is not very nice, my dear fly.

The place where I come from is full of fragrant flowers, the trees are tall and they are swinging in the autumn wind.

There is a lot of space to fly, and many flowers prduce a lot of pollen for our food."

"What is so special about that? This is a box of manure and is perfect, I can't imagine better place than this. The gardens of flowers and trees and grasses... sounds unusual, I have never seen such thing before and because I like my home I don't wish to go anywhere else."

"I invite you only this one time to see my home, warm and bright."

"But it is so far away from my home."

"It will take us very short time to fly there and back, just come with me, this is the chance of your life."

The fly and the bee flew out of the manure box

and entered the flower garden.

"My dear fly, can you see this wonderful place? 

Can you smell this fragrance coming from the blossoming flowers?"

"No, the place seems nothing special,

it smells exactly like at home."

The bee suspects that fly's perception is disturbed.

He takes the fly to the river and they both take bath.

When fly's senses are pure, he can see the beauty.

"This is such a nice place, it smells so nice, I will never go to that box of manure again!"



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati