Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Indradyumna Swami's Facebook Notes by Indradyumna Swami on 10/5/11

 "I didn't have a dorm room," he [ Steve Jobs ] said in his Stanford speech, "so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned Coke bottles for the 5-cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on."

 

"He returned to Silicon Valley in 1974 and took a job there as a technician at Atari, the video game manufacturer. Still searching for his calling, he left after several months and traveled to India with a college friend, Daniel Kottke, who would later become an early Apple employee."

 

[ Steve Lohr, The New York Times,  October 5, 2011 ]

 

As devotees, we are greatful for his Apple creations which in so many ways facilitate our services to Lord Krsna.

 


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati