Chanting at different pace

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:06 PM PDT

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, Helsinki, Finland, 2011)

I was in the forest in Germany with two people, of whom one was saying:

'It was impossible to chant'.

And the other one was explaining how it took him six years to get to sixteen rounds….little by little. They were perfect for each other. I could have never preached to this person in the same way as he could, because I didn't take six years, since when I started to chanted I thought one round meant that you go up and down (with the japa bead), from the way they were explaining to me. It sounded as though one round meant that you have to go one way and then back the other way, which counts as one round. So I chanted 32 rounds! It took a few days before I realised:

"What is wrong with me? I cannot finish these rounds!"

But he had taken six years to gradually step by step get up to sixteen rounds. He was explaining it to the other boy who felt very encouraged by it! So there are different people that need to go at a different pace

More Helsinki Lectures!

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 01:48 PM PDT

Below is a link to the morning program given by Kadamba Kanana Swami earlier this year in Helsinki, Finland. Enjoy the nectar!!

Helsinki – Morning Program





--
Yours
Dinesh
Blog:http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com


Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati