Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Indradyumna Swami's Facebook Notes by Indradyumna Swami on 9/27/11

I am resting... but am restless. Our Brazilian festival tour starts in a few days. My heart is beating strongly in great expectation. Soon Lord Caitanya's mercy will flow like a powerful river throughout that land. It happened before - and it will happen again. I can think of nothing better. "If the rare mystic perfections were to fall into my hands, if the demigods approached to become my servants, and if my form became the four-armed form of a resident of Vaikuntha, my mind would not swerve from Lord Gauranga for even a moment."

 

[ Srila Prabodhananda Saravati, Sri Caitanya-candramrta, Text 64 ]

 

 

 

Lord Caitanya! Please give me service to Your lotus feet!


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati