We must be sincere and must be chaste in the line of Krishna consciousness. That means faith must be strong. 'I must get, today or tomorrow.' When the result is not coming, I must try to search within me: 'Where is my fault?' If we try to understand: 'Where is my fault?', mercifully by the grace of Krishna it will appear to me: 'This, is my fault.'
- B.S. Govinda Maharaj

You were born in nectar. You were born to taste nectar. You must not allow yourselves to be satisfied by anything but nectar. Awake! Arise! And search for that nectar.
- B.R. Sridhar Maharaj

Krsna will appear of His own accord. He will descend upon your tongue, and then your tongue will be able to chant the name of Krsna. A gun that has no bullet, but only a blank, may make some sound, but no bullet is actually fired. Similarly, chanting the name of Krsna without an attitude of service produces sound, but that is only tongue deep.
- B.R. Sridhar Maharaj

We have heard from Guru Maharaj that Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur would often chant on the roof of his house and every morning at 4 o'clock a great wind would pass over his roof in the direction of Mayapur. Srila Bhaktivind Thakur expressed his understanding of this miraculous wind as being Sri Nrsimhadev every day going to see the arati of Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu. So, although ordinarily it may be difficult to conceive, we can conclude that Nrsimhadev is also very eager to see the worship of Sriman Mahaprabhu.
- B.S. Govinda Maharaj

From here we cannot conceive the divine love of all the entities in that transcendental abode of Krsna. But one day, by the grace of Gurudev, it may be possible for it to be revealed in our hearts. Still, we are always hopeful, and we will not be satisified with anything else
- B.S. Govinda Maharaj

What others will do, that is not such a big question for me. The big question for me is, what I am doing and what I am giving. Every day the sun is rising and the sun is setting, and within that period what I am doing, what I am giving from my side.
- B.S. Govinda Maharaj

"Oh Lord, give me what is good. I am an imperfect being, I do not know what is good and what is bad. Please provide whatever You consider to be good for me." This is an improvement over praying to Him for mundane things.
But best is to accept the creed of unalloyed service to the Highest: "I want You, my Lord, nothing else." And what will be our connection with Him? Service. "I want only Your service."
- B.R. Sridhar Maharaj

Everything is true only by having connection with the Absolute Truth. Everything is there in the absolute. So the finite cannot produce anything which is not in the infinite. The finite world, therefore, is rather a shadow or a perverted reflection of the whole truth.
- B.R. Sridhar Maharaj

O Arjuna, as ignorant persons work with attachment, the wise, too, must work, but without attachment, in order to guide the general people who exist in the plane of worldly action. (They differ not in their work but in their attitudes of attachment and detachment.)
- Srimad Bhagavad-Gita Ch. 13 Verse 25
--
Yours
Dinesh
http://dinesh-krsna.blogspot.com

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati