Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Gouranga-Epistle Of Love by Maral Alimova on 9/22/11



- Flying stone? What about you are talking dad???
- Yes, I saw with my own eyes and want you also see that. Otherwise people say that I got mad or something likes that.
In this way my father, my younger brother, me and my chess trainer all moved to a long trip to see that stone. It was in the hot summer days. We all went by our own small car.
Since I was only a female, so I had to take care of other's meal. My sister helped me to cook some samosas, naan, some sweet biscuits. We fulfilled big bottles with water and in the morning around 4 AM moved from the city. The journey going will take 1.5 days as like that coming also.
Whole day father droved the car, we sometimes slept, sometimes talk to father in order he could stay awake. In the late evening reached the capital city Ashgabat. There we refreshed our water bottles, and moved forward.
We were going to see a stone which hided behind a legend. It happened before Turkmenistan was in the union with Russia. Before USSR. Those days Russian soldiers used to attack this country because it was rich for oil, gas, wheat, cotton. One of those attacks was to this city to which we were going.
There was young girl who was pure and chaste with name Parav Bibi. She also had lots of friends. When soldiers attacked them and Parav Bibi with her friends ran to the mountains. But at least there was no place to go, but soldiers were reaching them. For a chaste girl to loose her chastity is the most abominable thing, knowing that those chaste girls started to pray to the mountain to help them. And there some people say that the mountain opened and all the girls took shelter in it. In this way enemies could not touch them.
Nowadays in that exact place we found a Muslim Musk. And that place regularly visited by pilgrimages. We reached that place very late night. And there could see the line of lights which go up to the mountain. For our request to go and see that place the priest told that he can not allow, because we may disturb those girls. He told that in those places are small stones and they are alive. They can listen, and can move. If we go at night we may hurt them with our feet. But he recommended seeing in the morning. Then he told that the biggest stone was moved to other place, now she is in the home of someone.
Yes, that big stone which were going to see and my father new where she was. In this way spending our night in that area, early in the morning nearly at 3 AM we moved to that city named Turkmenbashi. This city is quite expensive, because there was nowhere the source of drinking water; all the vegetables and fruits were far outside from the city. But their only wealth was the Caspian Sea: tourist place and factories which provide with oil from the Sea.
 At least we reached the house where one family used to take care of that stone. It was a well repaired, furnished 2 stages building. When we entered to the house we were told to sit for a while and wait until other visitors come out. 30 minutes, 40 minutes past and they called us up. When I entered to the room I saw not small woman with green smiling but with deep gazing eyes. And near her was a stone in the rectangle form. It was put on a pillow and was little bit dirty by the hand touches. The woman welcomed us, asked if we came comfortably, that do we need something to eat, drink. It is quite traditional way of accepting a guest. Father and trainer told that everything is fine.
Before moving from my native place my colleague who wanted to marry but could not until her 30 years age she gave me her photo to ask that stone if she will marry soon. So first my father told me to sit before her and I showed a photo of my friend. She put the stone in her two big fingers and in my two big fingers, and she asked a stone showing photo if she gets marry soon. Before telling this the woman told that if when you say some request if the stone does round to the right side, it means your wish will be fulfilled if to opposite side then no.
She told and the stone slowly circulated in the clock wise, which means "yes". (After 2-3 years she got married.) Then father and other told to say my own wish. Then the woman told that even I can tell it in my mind also. I did so. I thought: "as Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita if one worships to Demigods one will go to their abode, if one worships to for fathers one will go to their abode, if one worships to ghosts one will live among them, but if one worships to Me one will come to Me." "in this way I do not want something from you stone. I heard that you are that Parav Bibi that chaste girl who is now inside this stone. I am sure that it is not comfortable life for you here. I will ask you: do you want to quite this stone?" "yes, do you want to quite this stone and be liberated?"
When I told these things even in my mind this stone circulated in the clock wise so fast that flew over to my chest. As I was very thin that time and hardly catching this stone I felt back myself. The stone was nearly 3-4 kilograms.
-         oh my God!
Then the woman told ok try again. I told to the stone the same thing again. The stone again flew high and now I could not catch and it flew to the wall and felt down. The woman cried out: "hey, be careful, with the stone, I hope it does not break."
After that she told that, I think your desires will be fulfilled, Barav Bibi never lies. She told that it is something strange that she started to fly. Then she added that it is very rare happening. I moved to the side and others by line started to sit and ask questions.
I do not know, was it because of that woman's some kind of yogic powers this stone is flying or in the reality this stone is a living being. I became confused. No, it was not a hallucination. I was in my full consciousness. But even thou till this time I do not believe for that what I saw.
But in old Puranas we can find that once the beautiful wife of a Brahmana Ahaliya was cursed by her husband for her conjugal infidelity with other man to take birth as a stone and live for billions of years in the stone. Hearing this she became very sad and regretted what she has done. Thus started to pray for forgiveness then as a result Brahmana told that because she regretted and understood her sin he forgives her but his curse will be there until the Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Ramachandra Himself will come and liberate her.  

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati