From: HH.Bhakti Vikasa Swami

Krsna said that "This war, your fight, is family. I am connected with both
the families. So I cannot take part in this war." But they insisted that "At
least You take some part as You like." Then He said that "I divide Myself
into two. So one side, all My soldiers, eighteen aksauhini soldiers, and one
side, I am alone. Now you select. Which one you want?" So Duryodhana's
thought that "What shall I do with Krsna? He's one man. Let me take His
soldiers." So he took all the soldiers. And Arjuna said, "No, Krsna, I want
You." Then Krsna said, "No, I'll not fight." "No, You simply remain in my
side." "All right, I shall become your chariot driver, that's all."
So this is intelligence. You just capture Krsna. And Krsna, how He can be
captured? Krsna can be captured by your bhakti. Otherwise, He's very, very,
crafty. You cannot capture Him.

>>> Ref. VedaBase => Srimad-Bhagavatam 3.25.37 -- Bombay, December 6, 1974

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati