My World: Ass's life!: Ass's life!
Day and night comes and goes,
But still I keep I up, my nose.
With pride thinking that,
My turn will be the last.
Life is short, time is passing,
I spend it for eating and sleeping.
Also mating and defending,
My life's mainly including.
For what too long to wait?
Just fame I want a lot.
For that only, I hardly work,
Not feeling the moving sticks of clock.
Colleagues rude me, the partner rule,
Even thou I stay in this role.
As a camel who is enjoying,
By his own fresh blood soaking.
Senses are like running horses,
It is true without any doubts.
They run in search for pleasure,
Thinking that here is the treasure

By Maral Alimova
http://maral-alim.blogspot.com/2011/06/asss-life.html
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati