I've played enough as God&I no longer like2perform dis foolish drama
where I get only kicks as in d case of a Dog.Dis dealings of mind with
matter is so unpleasant2d heart. Oh my mind,chief of all d senses,take
up d vows2restrain from Sense objects&place ur residence at d Lotus
feet of Govinda,for dat alone will be pleasing2d heart.Let me invest
my thinking@Your moon like faces so dat d burning senses be cooled.
It's Certainly a pleasure dat,You give me d understanding by which I
can come to You. You show what
I am, where I am, what others are!


--
Yours
Dinesh
Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati