Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Seed of Devotion by Bhakti lata on 15/05/11

Crossroads

My feet are adorned
with the anklebells
of a thousand roads.
Where to walk
where to run
where to dance?
I trust not
the illegible directions
I have scrawled upon my hand
with the ink of my mind.
The dust of uncertainty
rises from these roads
to sting my eyes.
I must close my eyes
I must raise my arms
I must spin and spin -
the music
of my anklebells
shall swirl around me
in golden ribbons.
The music of God
is my map.
If I only
walk
run
dance
dance
dance!
the world shall open
in a divine symphony.



Subscribe

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati