Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via kksblog.com by Aatish on 4/6/11

Transcribed by Bhakta Frederick
(Kadamba Kanana Swami, 2011)

"I know that my chanting is poor. I know that all that I am offering is broken names and that I'm not really chanting very purely.
But I have hope: 'hope against hope' that with Prabhupada's mercy it will be possible to go back to Godhead."
Therefore, let us come together again and again, and let us chant together again and again so that we can feed of off each other's strength and inspiration, and in that way carry on faithfully.
Just simply faithfully chant throughout a lifetime and take shelter of these four regulative principles.
Then we have all hope, by the words of Srila Prabhupada, by his service – that we can go back to Godhead – and then I am sure we will get Krishna-prema on the way also and even if it be latest at the door of the spiritual world.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati