Been a prisoner for aeons
Even Forgot being bound by the bars
Never found a way to protest for release nor did I know me being bound
What once seemed nectar found to be only venom

There appeared an Angel releasing the bound
Those that followed Him got an easy way out
By my own way I found it impossible to get the going
But He does the magic to turn the bars of war into Weapon of Love to
Win the God of Love!

Seeing the Ray of Hope to go all the way out&see myself free
Patching up the holes of the heart with Devotional Service to fill with
nectarean love
Cry of the soul is getting dry by the warmth of the Mercy
Heart breaks to see my fellow prisoners not knowing Him&the magic

Tragic was the time without His magic which keeps me stay myself
The lazy didnt learn the magic but say it's not worth it is!
I got my mind,set to learn the magic to let me live&show them the path
of Love that I learn from Him
Awaiting that day of my release which is predictable in the wheel of
time in His calendar!


Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati