Superb!!

 
 

Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via KKS Blog by noreply@blogger.com (Jan) on 27/03/11

Although devotees are meant to have ideal relationships, it's not always like that. One devotee complained to Prabhupada and Prabhupada said: "Don't expect that it is Utopia!"

It's not about the temple!

"But I thought when I would join the temple that everything would be really just wonderful, and I thought that basically we would be in the spiritual world."

No, no, no. The temple is the railway station. There you board the train to the spiritual world. It's not that it's already the spiritual world.

It is the station and well you know, you say: "I'm not getting on board of that train! I'm not! I'm not getting on board of this train!"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like the station!"

That's ridiculous. That's crazy, right?

"I'm not getting on board of that train, because I don't like the station!"

That's stupid, because the train is going to get you out of that station!


(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Cape Town, South Africa, March 2011)

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati