Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via KKS Blog by noreply@blogger.com (aatish) on 26/03/11

Transcribed by Yamuna Devi Dasi
(Kadamba Kanana Swami 2011)

I was in one temple and they had a big office full of computers and all these devotees were typing these letters.
Suddenly, I was thinking:" Are they writing these letters to us.!!!"
Then I got thirty mails after breakfast!"
And then they complain:" He is not answering my emails!"

I always say: "If I don't answer your email then that's very good. Because then there is the good chance that I'm actually chanting my rounds and reading Srimad Bhagavatam"
When I answer all my emails very faithfully then you should doubt about my chanting because it is not humanly possible to answer to all those emails.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati