Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Gita Coaching by akrura@gmail.com on 1/17/11

Other people can hurt us to the extent we allow them to hurt us.

Our immediate reaction in moments when we are not understood, when our truth is not being accepted, is being hurt. This reaction is our own choice.

Actually, it is not that others hurt us. We hurt ourselves by how we choose to react.

Why we always have a tendency to fight for proving that our opinion is right?

This is redundant and brings a huge loss of energy.

I know what my thought is, I know that my motives are truthful and right and if the other person does not accept this, does not understand that, this is not our problem but his.

If I think like this, I cannot put myself in a situation to choose being hurt as a reaction. I will not react like this in that moment.

- Maja Muše

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati