Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via Gita Coaching by akrura@gmail.com on 10/22/10

Smart Question Coaching Resources

7 P's Personal Performance Process

These performance questions catch your blind spots, keep you on track and improve your habits. Become more focused, clear, creative, purposeful, aware and balanced.

There is magic in taking time to ask yourself the right questions that will pop out the right answers for you. At least monthly, if not weekly, spend about an hour and answer all of these questions. Be brutally honest with yourself. Once you have answered the questions, create a list of action steps for your next week or month. Do this process regularly and watch your life change.

Patterns, processes, procrastination, habits:
Where can I be more efficient in my life?
What 5 things have I been procrastinating?
What are my time wasters?
What excuses keep me stuck?

Problems, past, pain:
Where am I vulnerable?
Where do I hold myself back?
What am I afraid of?
What stresses me?
For what problems must I ask for solutions?

Perceptions and perspectives of myself and others:
What are the needs/desires of my boss or partner or family?
What is God's agenda for me?
What contacts or friends do I want to develop more?
What negative or limiting thoughts keep jumping into my mind?
What key choices am I ready to make?

Prosperity:
How can I create another or larger or easier income stream?
In what areas do I want to receive more learning?
How can I be more productive and effective?
Where are some opportunities for me to give?

Principles and values:
What 3 areas in my life do I want to recommit to?
Where do I need to clarify my stand or position?
What deeds or actions need my forgiveness or acceptance?
What can I do to increase balance in my life?
What value is most important for me to express now?

Purpose, potential, passion, power, possibilities, path:
What are my deepest heart-felt desires, dreams and visions?
Where are my life purpose and goals unclear?
How can I experience a greater sense of meaning in life?
What new ideas are teasing me these days

Peace of mind, play, pleasure, pamper:
When do I feel greatest happiness in my life?
What can I do to have more fun in all areas of my life?
How can I get more stillness, solitude and peace in my life?

When you have completed the answers and the resulting action steps, ask yourself, "What am I missing? Is there anything else?" Use questions often. The subconscious mind is always answering. We must only practice asking and then listening.

www.smartquestion.com

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati