Sent to you by dinesh via Google Reader:

 
 

via KKS Blog by noreply@blogger.com (Hina) on 4/26/10

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, 30/03/2010)

Through forgiveness we can rise above this material condition- it is a fact -it is not so easy. But when I was about to join the Hare Krishna Movement I thought:
'Now! now it will be wonderful, because from now on I will be together with many nice people, just like me!'
And then when I joined, I saw that this HORRIBLE GUY! - The one that I always detested! Everything about him, I always thought was disgusting!
He had also JOINED! I never expected that! That was something that I hadn't calculated. It was a major problem that I had to face!...


So it does take some work to rise above our sort of inborn entity towards some devotees and to kind of appreciate them.

But the Vaishnava approach is simply to look at a person and count all his glories! ALL his glories, activities. See everyday; rise up early; see enthusiasm; see the sacrifice someone makes! If we just add up all the service, that the devotee is doing, than it's not difficult to appreciate it, then one can overlook the faults!

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, 30/03/2010)

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

Share/Bookmark

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati